Sunday, August 10, 2014

Avalon 31/100

Avalon

Sitting, watching, suspicious- spy?
Is that a slip to catch my eye?
Proclaiming innocence, a lie?
Or giving truth his darndest try.
This is a game of clue and wit
Trying to sort who’s who from it
while unable to prove with teeth grit
hard to stand, let alone sit.
Mission check, success - no, fail.
Who has slipped onto our trail?
Has any face fallen pale?
Is there a hint here to hail?
Again, we go, you, you and me
On this quest, a trusted three
For I know - NO! this cannot be!
another failure here I see.
Is it you? Did you betray?
Shall we take him another day?
You can trust me - what can I say?
This is a silly game we play.
Once more upon our quest we go,
surely third time’s not such a blow,
Yes, yes and what - this can’t be so!
Well, Spies win (I’m one you know).



A hilarious game. Thoroughly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment