Tuesday, July 15, 2014

5/100 - Chris

There once was a boy named Chris
Whose face I longed to kiss
He's loyal and sweet
The best guy you could meet
7 years with him is all kinds of bliss

We met working at Burger King
And about combos and fries we would sing
While refilling the shake
A big mess he did make
 forgetting to take the lid off the thing

We loved to tramp by the stream
With a tarp and a mischievous gleam
We stopped under a tree
And in the rain he kissed me
It was like something out of a dream

I let him win at every board game
(Well, he defeats me, but that's  just the same)
Our life is so fun
I love him a ton
And I still will when I'm an old dame

In winter Chris keeps me warm
He stops me trembling in a storm,
his smile makes my day
It makes the clouds go away
He is my sunshine in its human form






No comments:

Post a Comment