Monday, July 7, 2014

The Greatest Table of all time.

Last year I started the journey to become a projecteer (I have chosen this title as projector could give the wrong idea). My first idea? A Games table.

It was not a particular original idea, granted. I saw a few amazing ones online and Chris's birthday was coming up. The ones for sale were over a grand and a half, without shipping to NZ. So I figured we'd build it (we being my Dad and I).

Below are a few of the in build shots. I'll try find the sketches and otherwise that I used. Table is Macrocarpa, with ply base, lid and cupholder/storage cubbies.

Its a beautiful dining table by day, and a epic DND adventure board at night.

My apologies for the quick post - I'm gonna aim for at least one blog a weekday, so I'm not gonna be fussy with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment